Find out the benefits of joining the Noble Team and our current vacancies below.
Noble Recruiting is a family owned independent Recruitment Company offering temporary and permanent recruitment services. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruiting, which has earned us a reputation of excellence in the local recruitment market.
Our specialist 360-degree Consultants cover the following sectors:
Office & Administration
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
IT & Digital
We are proud to recruit for both Temporary and Permanent positions across Essex. We mainly support clients based in Wickford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Billericay, South Woodham Ferrers, Rayleigh, Benfleet and right up to Tilbury.
Our modern offices are just off Wickford High Street, a short walk from Wickford Rail Station with plenty of Daily Car Parking at the Station and surrounding Wickford Car Parks.
We are a friendly bunch of consultants who enjoy our working life in a busy and successful office. We work both as a team and independently to grow the business which we are extremely proud to be part of. If you would like to work in a fast-paced, enjoyable, supporting and rewarding environment then now is the time to join our growing team.
Our Commission structure is second to none. All our Recruitment Consultants earn above average commission on a monthly basis.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Our team work hard on improving people’s lives helping candidates find the perfect role and clients the perfect candidate.
Striking a balance between work and life is so important. We do not love working late or encourage it. We love our lunch breaks, team bonding nights outs and celebrating birthdays; new babies and anything else which allows us to have fun.
It’s sales but not as you know it. We have a common vision working together to achieve success! It’s not cut-throat it’s fun, engaging and energetic. We work hard and play hard.
PERMANENT RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – CONSTRUCTION
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 + Uncapped commission of up to 25% of total billed! + Incentives
REALISTIC OTE: £45,000+
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 20 Days (Rising to 25)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, positive minded, experienced Recruiter to come in and continue to grow our Construction Division.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client Companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts • Head-hunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, interviewing and creating a short-list of candidates for the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client • Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates • Offering advice to both clients and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets
- Participating in meetings, sales days, training and coaching.
If you’d like to apply for a job at Noble Recruiting, please email your information to [email protected]