Fancy joining the Noble Recruiting Team, see our current available roles below.
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – CONSTRUCTION DIVISION
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 + Uncapped commission of up to 25% of total billed! + Incentives
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Noble Recruiting is a family owned independent Recruitment Company offering temporary and permanent recruitment services. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruiting, which has earned us a reputation of excellence in the local recruitment market.
Our specialist 360-degree Consultants cover the following sectors:
Office & Administration
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
IT & Digital
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, positive minded, experienced Recruiter to come in and continue to grow our Construction Division.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts • Head-hunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, interviewing and creating a short-list of candidates for the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client • Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates • Offering advice to both clients and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets
- Participating in meetings, sales days, training and coaching
If you’d like to apply for a job at Noble Recruiting, please email your information to [email protected]