Noble Recruiting have obtained a Gangmaster & Labours Abuse Authority Licence to allow us to supply Temporary Workers for your business for the following:
If you require workers for any agricultural work, including the activities listed below you will need to use a Recruitment Agency with a GLAA licence:-
PROCESSING & PACKAGING
Through our GLAA Licence, we can supply temporary workers to process and package any produce derived from agricultural work, shellfish or fish.
Through our GLAA Licence, we can supply temporary workers to assist you in recruiting:-
- Harvesting, gathering or picking of agricultural produce.
- Packing and grading of eggs or other produce on the farm where the eggs were produced.
- Care of and attention to poultry in batteries or other housed poultry.
- Drawing and plucking poultry for first sale, on the premises where the birds were reared.
- Pheasant breeding, if the land on which they are reared contributes to their upkeep and if they
are reared to be eaten or sold as food, but not for shooting.
- Care of and attention to bulls kept and used in connection with artificial insemination.
- Employment in the gardens of a hotel, school, convent, hospital or any other institution growing food wholly or mainly for outside sale or for consumption on the premises.
- Grass drying where it involves the employer’s own grass.
- Agricultural mechanics where they are employed by the farmer rather than by a third party or by a contractor.
- Secretarial / administrative duties which are integral to the production process, such as the maintenance of milk yield records, ordering feed or fertilisers.
Meat and meat products
Fish and fish products
- Temporary workers to collect shellfish on your behalf, including collection in a private fishery.
- Supervisors who have control on how others work e.g.
– provide equipment, such as rakes or quad bikes;
– transport workers to a shellfish bed to collect for your business;
– tell others to gather from a new shellfish bed your business has found.
- Buying shellfish – if your worker or supervisor requires anyone to sell their catch to you as the first link in the buying chain (if the buying and paying arrangements are made away
from the shellfish beds and shore), or if you request the shellfish you purchase must be from a particular bed.
to find out more
Please contact our Temporary Division if you would like us to supply temporary labour for your business including factory; farm; packaging and nurseries today!