We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, positive minded, experienced Recruiter to come in and continue to grow our Sales & Marketing Division.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client Companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts • Head-hunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, interviewing and creating a short-list of candidates for the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client • Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates • Offering advice to both clients and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets
- Participating in meetings, sales days, training and coaching.
Self-motivated, positive minded and experienced sales person. You will have recruitment experience preferably or a solid background in sales and marketing.
Noble Recruiting is a family owned independent Recruitment Company offering temporary and permanent recruitment services. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruiting, which has earned us a reputation of excellence in the local recruitment market.
Our specialist 360-degree Consultants cover the following sectors:
- Office & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Accounting & Finance
- IT & Digital
We are proud to recruit for both Temporary and Permanent positions across Essex. We mainly support clients based in Wickford, Basildon, Southend-on-Sea, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Billericay, South Woodham Ferrers, Rayleigh, Benfleet and right up to Tilbury.
Our modern offices are just off Wickford High Street, a short walk from Wickford Rail Station with plenty of Daily Car Parking at the Station and surrounding Wickford Car Parks.
We are a friendly bunch of consultants who enjoy our working life in a busy and successful office. We work both as a team and independently to grow the business which we are extremely proud to be part of. If you would like to work in a fast-paced, enjoyable, supporting and rewarding environment then now is the time to join our growing team.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.