Our well-established Wickford based client are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to work within a small team picking & loading within the warehouse/dispatch areas and assisting the Warehouse Manager with daily goods-in requests.
Please note is a permanent position - please only apply if this is your desired career path.
Warehouse Operative duties include:
- Receiving distributed picking orders.
- Locating products in aisles from pick notes.
- Completing relevant paper work.
- Assisting drivers loading/unloading into/out of small vehicles.
- Wrapping pallets.
- Ad-hoc heavy lifting involved in this role due to the nature of the products but can use a trolley to move stock around.
- Picking from racking with the use of smaller ladders & larger aisle steps.
- Please note you need to be able to use ladders, carry items/packages up to 25kgs and be fit to work and happy to be standing/moving throughout your shift.
- free parking on site
- Bonus schemes
- Overtime during busy periods.
The ideal person is someone who wants to be in a permanent position and able to commit to working in a warehouse. You will have previous warehouse experience within a role that included managing Dispatch or Goods in/out for key department/areas. You will be a positive influence on your team members and have that can do attitude required in a busy warehouse.
Own vehicle would be desirable due to location of the Company.
Our client is a leading national distributor supplying associated building products to merchants across the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.