Our Client is seeking a Mid to Senior Level Developer to join their busy team of developers producing templates for top S&P 500 and FTSE 100 global brands using leading front-end development techniques and tools.
Their templates are customised web apps empowering their own Clients to create communication media using their proprietary framework, such as HTML5 emails, banner display ads, and social media graphics with precise controls to ensure adherence to their Client's brand guidelines. Our client is looking for you to be able to use your expertise to provide comprehensive solutions and improve efficiencies in our processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Your role will also encompass Object Orientated Programming (OOP) knowledge and design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC).
Our client has set out a framework of the type of person they are looking for who must both thrive and love working in their team. Specifically:
- Simple - You have the knowledge and confidence to explain things so everybody understands.
- Team Player - You help others when they are in need of support and are willing to work on things that aren't specifically "your job".
- Fun - Whilst you're focused on delivering results you also remember to enjoy yourself, you only get one life.
- Positive Mindset - You look for the positive in every situation, not dwelling too much on the negatives.
- Diplomacy - When working with challenging clients you listen to their concerns and try to find compromises that works for everybody.
- Perseverance - You overcome all the obstacles in your way to deliver a project into a successful result.
- Positive Disruption - You suggest ideas we can improve as a team, you take the initiative to discover innovative solutions to solve problems.
- Experience using version control software, either GIT and/or SVN.
- Experience with modern tools and libraries used in the front-end development stack, including one or more of the following: Node Package Manager (NPM), Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
- Ability to write clean comprehensible code along with code comments and documentation to further interchanging projects with other developers.
- Ability to hand-code websites, web apps, and HTML emails without the need for WYSIWYG editors.
- Experience converting supplied source design assets into digital applications with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with modern browsers and their development tools for debugging and testing web apps.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (able to communicate technical issues to non-technical people).
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- TypeScript and Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
- Any HTML5 Canvas framework: CreateJS, EaselJS, or PixiJS.
- Responsive email development.
- Banner ad development.
- Experience developing with front-end libraries and frameworks including: Bootstrap, and Handlebars.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks such as BackboneJS, Angular, React, and/or VueJS (Note: we don't use these frameworks, but it is beneficial to understand the design patterns they utilise).
Our client is part of a business founded in Norway, and believe their employees should work to live not live to work. There is a strong work-life balance here. They work with global companies and make it possible for non-specialists to produce their own brand marketing, in any language and at any time.
You will be working in a friendly and supportive team and there is also a wealth of technical support based over in Norway, who built our software from scratch. You will be based in a light and open office in Wickford.
The environment is a very close team, who spend time together, all expenses paid every year, and pride themselves on having a team of people that all see it as their business.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.