Our client are a leading force within the power storage industry for nearly 50 years, providing an innovative range of batteries and power storage solutions. They are now looking to recruit a dedicated and passionate professional Finance Controller.
- Performing Financial Analysis and consolidation to the company’s headquarter.
- Preparing and auditing year end close.
- Preparation of the annual budget and the periodic forecasts.
- Overall responsibility administration duties.
- Analyse the business performance, communicate the results by reporting and presenting business.
- recommendations to the management of the company.
- Adhere to the bank audit and inland revenue requirements, liaising with external agencies (bank, accountant, payroll, subcontractor, leasing company.
- Preparing and submitting the VAT return and carry out bank, stock and sales invoice reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will be passionate with a positive can do attitude. Must have at least 3 years business experience in a similar role and have the relevant qualifications. Specifically:
Skills and Experience required:
- Professional Finance controller and business experience 3 years minimum.
- Management Accountant qualification or similar degree/masters showing knowledge of standard Accounting.
- Excellent Communication, planning and reporting skills.
- Financial and business analysis experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Great team player.
- Experience working with international companies is a desirable but not essential.
- Intermediate excel skills.
Our client are a leading force within the power storage industry for nearly 50 years, providing an innovative range of batteries and power storage solutions.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.