Our client is recruiting a Counterbalance Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative to expand its warehouse operation in Tilbury. The company is an established & professional outfit that is looking for a confident Operative as well as someone who picks up and retains new information, warehouse layouts, coding quickly with warehousing & health and safety knowledge.
This is a physical job with heavy lifting and moving so please take note before applying.
- Hand offloading & use of pump trucks
- Loading lorries with stock/picks via side curtains and straight through back doors so groupage experience would be beneficial.
- Cleaning warehouse floors, sweeping, empty bins and break up pallets
- Picking alone & in teams of 2 and putting stock in allocated delivery bays
- Keeping the warehouse area clean and tidy and following health and safety guidelines and procedures
- Ensuring customer's orders are picked and packed accurately and efficiently
- Communicate effectively with management team and colleagues
NIGHTS Position! Monday to Friday, 7:00pm to 4:00am
Previous Warehouse experience is required.
Previous Groupage experience is desirable.
Able to lift and move heavy stock as per pick requests.
Free parking on site.
Overtime and weekend work available on request depending on work volume.
Our client offers a superior range of innovative wood based panels to the trade construction market across the UK. Driven by a passion to provide progressive material solutions and customer service excellence, they continue to push the boundaries! The warehouse environment is clean, well organised and buzzing, even on the night shift!
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.