The role is based in Tilbury, Essex and will primarily be office-based reporting and providing support to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Provide supporting to Senior QS and QS.
- Manage all aspects of change control process.
- Updating change and drawing registers.
- Uploading documents to document control systems.
- Downloading and distribution of incoming documents from document control systems.
- Reviewing record sheets and tracking works completed and additional works.
- Raising notices in accordance with the relevant contract i.e. EWN’s and NCE’s.
- Reviewing drawings for changes.
- Assisting with pricing works.
- Liaise closely with operations team.
- Undertake site visits.
- Potential to manage own projects dependent on experience or work towards this.
- Scanning and filing record sheets.
- Logging and scanning incoming contracts and letters.
- Creating and keeping up to date both electronic and hard copy project folders.
- Outgoing post.
Our client is looking for a self-starter with a fantastic can-do attitude.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Computer literate.
- Good letter writing skills.
- Good communicator.
- Work well within a team.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Eager to learn and progress.
- Good attention to detail.
- Can work well alone and show initiative.
QS degree already or are working towards a degree – time will be given for studying.
Our established Client has been around for 20 years within Construction and are market leaders in the tiling and flooring industry.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.