Our client, based in Tilbury, are looking for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to support the Senior Quantity Surveyor managing all aspects of the change control process.
- Updating change and drawing registers.
- Uploading documents to document control systems.
- Downloading and distribution of incoming documents from document control systems.
- Reviewing record sheets and tracking works completed and additional works.
- Raising notices in accordance with the relevant contract i.e. EWN’s and NCE’s etc.
- Reviewing drawings for changes.
- Generic administration duties.
- Logging and scanning incoming contracts and letters.
- Creating and keeping up to date both electronic and hard copy project folders.
- Assisting with pricing works Liaise closely with operations team.
- Undertake site visits.
- Potential to manage own projects dependent on experience or work towards this.
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of a quantity surveyor role and have worked in a similar position.
Experience and Key Skills
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good written and verbal communicator.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Eager to learn and progress.
- Good attention to detail.
- Show initiative when working alone.
With over 20 years of experience in wall and floor finishes, our client provides design solutions during concept stage, design stage and throughout construction. Working closely with suppliers to ensure design solutions don’t stop at installation, but that products are developed to provide the best solution for the environment, purpose, lifespan and cost of the project.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.