Our established Groundworks Company are currently seeking to recruit a HGV Driver to join their busy depot in Grays, Covering East Anglia & South East. You will need an HGV Class 2 Licence and a minimum of 2 years recent HGV driving experience and a CSCS Card.
General responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the wagon is kept clean and our safety checks followed each day.
- Assisting in the loading/unloading of Company vehicles.
- Delivering and collecting hire equipment on-time, safely and efficiently.
- Dealing with customer requirements at the point of delivery (or collection).
- Preparing equipment i.e. Assembling/Cleaning/Sorting and Testing.
- Driving of the Company transit and small connect van for adhoc and small deliveries.
In addition to a competitive wage you will also receive:
- Full time permanent work.
- Immediate start.
- Usual working hours Monday – Friday (days).
- 40 hours guaranteed.
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company.
- Extensive Health and Safety Training.
If you are an experienced driver with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you!
Our Client is looking for a skilled and capable HGV Driver with a minimum of 2 years recent experience the relevant HGV Class 2 Licence and Driver CPC. On a daily basis you will be liaising with our customers and will be expected to present a professional image and positive attitude at all times.
Ideally you should also have:
Experience in delivering/collecting heavy goods to construction sites.
Banksman Slinger Training.
Our established Groundworks Company are currently seeking to recruit a HGV Driver to join their busy depot in Grays, Covering East Anglia & South East.
They offer competitive rates of pay to applicants who display the required skills. Every single one of their team plays an important role within the Company itself. Their drivers are responsible for delivering and collecting all equipment from customer sites as well as their own depots.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.