Our client, a well known B2B supplier based in Southend-on-Sea, is looking to employ a Marketing Specialist. The primary role will be to support the sales team with their exhibition and workshops plus general marketing duties as part of a wider marketing team.
Exhibition and Event Management Duties:
- Organise exhibitions and workshops.
- Deliver marketing materials within the Corporate Design Guidelines.
- Coordinate all marketing communication associated with exhibition attendance.
- Support international exhibition and events.
- Collate pre and post event information for review by senior management team.
General Marketing Duties:
- Deliver specific collateral to support sales, marketing, brand development, communications and PR activities.
- Work with the EMEA Marketing Comms team to prepare the overall annual event and marketing activity plan.
- Measure the effectiveness of all campaigns against ROI and specific business KPIs.
- Maintain data in CRM and online marketing databases.
- Responsible for training including monitoring of course budget and processing course applications.
Occasional national and international travel is required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role focusing on exhibition marketing together with good solid traditional marketing knowledge. You will be focused, driven and a team player, and happy to travel and work the occasional unsocial hours to support exhibition and workshops.
Skills & Experience:
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Experienced with marketing communication tools.
- Strong organisational skills gained through experience of multi-faceted projects.
- Delivering results to defined budgets.
- Be able to present information in a structured and balanced way.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Understanding the principles and practice of marcom and CRM tools.
- Able to direct administration assistant effectively to achieve business KPIs.
Our client is a business to business supplier based in Southend-on-Sea. They are an excellent Company to work for and offer all their employees a great work-life balance and excellent benefits. They apply a long-term view to their staff and have solid core values of agility and unity which underpins everything they do for their employees
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.