Are you a night person? We are looking for a production operative to join our client based in South Woodham Ferrers.
• Assembly of small components which are fiddly so having an excellent eye for detail and accuracy is essential and able to work with small, fragile components is essential.
• Packing products ready for dispatch.
• Check all completed pick tickets for accuracy and completion, pack, label and stage for shipment.
• Report any picking errors to supervisor for correction and recording in log.
• Provide a continuous housekeeping function for all stores shelving and stock areas.
Full time - Temporary ongoing work.
Hours will be 3:00 pm to midnight - Monday to Friday's.
£10.00 per hour – weekly pay
Training & Guidance will be provided on induction.
The ideal person will be able to commit to working the late shift and live locally to South Woodham Ferrers. Applicants will have some experience with assembly and packing work. A confident, professional, presentable, hardworking nature as well as enthusiastic and pay great attention to detail.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to work on own initiative and identify priorities whilst managing workload.
- Also must have previous packing experience at middle stage and end of assembly line.
- Excellent communication skills.
Due to location and shift times, own vehicle would be desirable.
Our Client is one of the leading UK Manufacturers of in the South East producing wooden & plastic products. For nearly 25 years they have been supplying a wide range of multiple retailers, independent retailers, gift shops, wholesalers, photographers, artists, universities, schools, shop display designers, interior designer’s e-commerce sites, and businesses large and small.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.