Our client is a construction Company based in Basildon looking for an experienced Fitter to join their busy team. The position requires working sites throughout the UK.
- Carry out full surveys on site alone, taking photos and measurements ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Provide full site survey notes and drawings for the manufacturing teams.
- Liaise with Clients via phone and with various departments within the business.
- Be involved with Installation of doors, windows and PVC curtains and other metal materials as well as survey and maintain products fitted.
- Perform regular maintenance of doors and windows at Client locations.
- Good customer service skills, as dealing daily with customers face to face.
- Keeping area of work clean and tidy at all times.
- Following the company’s health and safety procedures.
- Troubleshooting any issues with the fitting with the relevant teams for support and guidance.
Benefits and Information:
- The relevant tools and vehicle will be provided for work use only.
- Company credit card, iPhone and iPad provided per worker.
- All accommodation and meal allowance provided for/paid for jobs taken that are further afield.
- Overtime available.
- DBS Check must be completed per worker due to nature of Clients/Locations of jobs.
- Majority of jobs allocated are in London and the South East of England.
- Induction & training given on the job with various Fitters.
- 1 week to be spent at Head Office for in-depth training and guidance with administrative staffing and Technical Support Manager (North of England).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Weekly telephone hook-ups and job assessments given to provide continuity of work.
- Pension Scheme.
- Christmas closures.
- Responsible for workload and own vehicle (Long wheel-based Transit Van).
You will be a flexible, driven and proactive experienced fitter. Happy to work at sites throughout the UK.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Experience of working with aluminium and PCV materials.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working in a role with on-time delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Experience of working with/using hand tools alone i.e. power drills.
- Able to work at heights if requirements.
- Previous experience of working with Asbestos or working in a role involving working at various heights would be beneficial but not essential.
- In-date CSCS Card would be beneficial but not essential.
- Read and comprehend survey drawings.
- Be self-managed.
- Full Clean Driving License is essential for this position.
Our client is a busy construction Company with its main office based in the Basildon area.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.