Do you have the motivation and determination to work from home on a permanent basis and have a real sense of passion to provide the best customer service at every level? Our Financial Services client is looking for a strong Financial Administrator to join their busy team. You will be providing administrative support to the practice to ensure efficient and effective management of daily tasks and ensuring clients they receive a high level of service.
Typical daily duties:
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and external stakeholders.
- Manage email communication from clients and external stakeholders.
- Manage physical mail, sorting, scanning electronically and cataloguing on our computer system.
- To ensure all information is entered onto the practice Client Relationship Management system maintaining up to date records of clients’ personal details, plans and contact history.
- Assist Financial Advisors by booking meetings and managing diaries, as well as providing appropriate documents for meetings.
- Contact external companies for information on clients existing policies and investments.
- Prepare application documents for new accounts/investments.
- Buy and Sell investment funds as per agreed instructions from one of the Financial Advisors.
- Manage client income and withdrawals from accounts.
- Produce and distribute investment reports to clients.
- There may be travel required to attend training and social events depending on Covid-19 restrictions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team social events.
- Office equipment supplied.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. You need to have a positive attitude and mindset and be extremely reliable as this is a remote working role.
Key skills and experience
- Positive attitude and mind set.
- IT proficient.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent Telephone manner.
- Team player.
- Financial experience would be desirable.
- Highly organised.
Our client are a financial planners specialising in investments, mortgages, pensions and a number of other financial service packages.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.