Our client is looking for a factory worker to join their proactive, friendly and quiet production line team.
Daily duties include:
- Pick and pack products ready for dispatch.
- Sign off paper work as & when required.
- Assist with the team with other adhoc duties.
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy.
This role will offer full training to work within a production environment.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunity employer. Please note, that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate must have:
- Excellent eye for accuracy to inspect small components.
- The ability to follow clear training guidelines; health & safety procedures and the own Company policies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A clear drive to to meet targets and KPIs set after their initial training period.
Our client is a stable but growing, busy Manufacturing Company based in Rainham, Essex looking for flexible factory workers to join their team.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.