Our Client, a manufacturing Company based in Basildon, is looking for a Production Operative to start immediately.
- Folding & pressing materials by hand, gluing products, packing and wrapping in a presentable manner.
- To work with the manufacturing team to meet targets.
- To adhere to work instructions and procedures.
- To maintain a clean area and perform general housekeeping.
- To confirm dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces are correct before packing or folding products.
- To communicate with supervisor, your team, production, quality and management personnel to resolve quality issues.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with company quality program and procedures, company policies and safety and environmental regulations.
- Ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- Inspection of final products before wrapping and moving to pallets ready for distribution.
- Active involvement in continuous improvement techniques.
- Undergo training as necessary.
- Comply with all company rules and HS&E guidelines.
The role involved no heavy lifting and, for the right candidate, will become a permanent position. This role is 50 hours a week - no Weekend Work. You really need to live in or near to Basildon as it is a longer working week. However, my client is really good at looking after each individual and if you are working well during your 50 hours will review your hourly rate really positively after your probation period!
You will have previous experience in a manufacturing environment, with the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Able to perform basic maths function.
- Understand measurement in metric and imperial
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Our established and industry leading Client uses bespoke manufacturing technologies combined with traditional engineering skills to provide a manufacturing service that offers both the bespoke manufacturing and distribution to clients offering next day deliveries.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.