Our client are a Financial Services company based in Newmarket, working in a home-based office environment. If you want to work with a beautiful view from your window desk of 1.5 acres of land, or chilling in the games room on your lunch break this position is for you! Specialised in financial services for dentists and doctors.
- Liaising with Clients, Mortgage Advisers, Lenders, Solicitors especially dental clients
- Data Input through CRM system, answering inbound telephone calls and communicating via email
- Submitting mortgage applications
- Processing of new applications in preparation for the lenders/underwriters
- Distribution of Mortgage offers and helping clients reach completion
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning
- Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc.
- General office duties
- Flexibility working hours
- Working in a home based office environment set in the countryside
- Games room with pool table and TV to relax on lunch breaks
- Parking onsite
In return for this role, my clients are offering a basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) with great flexibility.
- Mortgage administration processing experience.
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner.
- Excellent administrative Skills.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Our client specialise in financial services for dentists and doctors.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.