Our London feel Client, based in Laindon, Essex, is looking for an Accounts Coordinator to take day-to-day responsibility for accounting activity, to provide wide-ranging financial support and to support business planning and monitoring activities.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Process sales invoices through the computerised accounts and customer relationship systems, print, dispatch.
- Process cash, cheque and BACS receipts through the computerised accounts and customer relationship systems, print and file reports. Extract and review aged debtors reports, chase outstanding debts, and maintain effective credit control systems.
Sales Area Liaison:
- Provide expertise and support for financial transactions processed through customer relationship systems, and ensure an effective interface with company accounts.
- Assist in review of price structures by providing costing information for products and services.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure that inter-company dealings are fully documented and up to date, and ensure the balance of inter-company accounts is maintained.
Financial Management Information:
- Extract, analyse and enhance financial data from the computerised accounts and customer liaison systems.
- Contribute to production of regular budgetary monitoring reports.
- Research and refine data, and produce regular financial balance sheets for designated projects and service areas.
Our Client would like the person to have some experience of working in an accounts environment.
- Good IT and numeracy skills.
- Experience of using Sage Line 50 or a similar computer accounts package.
- General experience of working in an accounts environment.
- Competent in use of MS Excel or similar spreadsheet packages in designing and producing reports.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Confidence in communicating with outside contacts.
- Minimum AAT Foundation qualification.
- Willingness to commence/study AAT or similar will be supported.
Our London feel, locally-based Client represents an industry of professionals working in the UK and overseas - in local authorities, business and consumer sectors and central government. They exist to promote and protect the success of a modern vibrant economy, and safeguard the health, safety and well-being of citizens by enhancing the professionalism of its members.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.