Our Client are looking for experience grounds maintenance operative with spraying experience and a PA1 or PA6 certificate as the successful candidate will be working unsupervised and must be able to work with chemicals and understand the correct and appropriate mixtures or materials to use.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a Spraying role in gardening or horticulture.
- A full clean UK driving license.
- Live local to the Havering & Redbridge areas for convenience.
- Have a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- Possess good time management and communication skills.
This is a temporary ongoing contract position lasting approximately 3 to 8 months depending on workloads.
We are looking for an experienced grounds maintenance operative with spraying experience and a PA1 or PA6 certificate.
- You must be a self-starter.
- Confident with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong time management skills.
- Have experience working with chemicals.
Our client is an established grounds maintenance expert service provider, offering a range of services across the UK and they have been established firmly in the industry for over 45 years.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.