Website Noble Recruiting
Our client is an established and professional business based in Tilbury. They are looking for a confident Operative and experienced Forklift Driver as well as someone who can retain new information, warehouse layouts and coding quickly. Due to expansion in the warehouse operation they are now recruiting an experienced Forklift driver, the role will be 50/50 Forklift and Warehouse.
- Operate/drive a 3.5 tonne counterbalance forklift and pick goods off of racking up to 8 metres high.
- Drop goods to the appropriate bays/storage areas either by forklift.
- Hand offloading.
- Picking alone and in teams of 2 on occasion.
- Keeping the warehouse area clean and tidy and following health and safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ensuring customers’ orders are picked and packed accurately and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with management team and colleagues.
Hours: Monday to Friday 11 am – 8 pm / 3 pm - 11 pm rotating shift patterns
(Shifts can be agreed directly with the company once it has been established where your strengths are in the warehouse.
- Previous Warehouse experience is required.
- Previous Forklift operating/driving is required.
- A full in date/valid Forklift – Counterbalance licence – proof must be provided at interview.
Our client is an established and professional business based in Tilbury.
- Free parking on site.
- Weekly pay.
- Christmas hours and money guaranteed.
- Over time and weekend work available on request depending on work volume.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.