Website Noble Recruiting
Collections Agent - Customer Services
£19,000 per annum
Job Title: Collections Agent - Customer Services
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Hours: 5 days per week - days negotiable.
Hours 12:00 -8pm- 35 hour week
Immediate start available.
Job Type: Temporary on-going Contract (Possibility to go permanent depending on performance and attendance) Job description: Our Client, a global leading financial company, has an excellent opportunity available for a Collections Agent (Business to Consumer) to join their business.
The agent will be calling varied clients concerning overdue payments. This position will be to start as soon as possible on a Temporary basis with the possibility of going permanent for the right person.
- Calling B2C for requested payments, reminders etc.
- Both Inbound and Outbound calls
- Ensuring target and productivity expectations are met
- Ensuring the database is processed and updated correctly
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Administrative skills and ability to use multiple database’s
- Tenacious Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Driven, confident and professional approach Strong productivity focus required
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.