Are you looking to work at night and have a good level of fitness? We have the perfect temporary role for you if you want to earn some extra cash as the work is ad-hoc & odd dates only! The working hours will be 23:30 to 08:30 Monday - Friday's. No weekends required and applicants MUST be able to commit to these hours.
- Sorting of parcels from incoming trunks.
- Scanning parcels ready for delivery/collection.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Scanning of stock.
- General warehouse duties.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of fitness as there will be heavy lifting involved.
What we can offer:
- Good rate of pay £8.70 p/h.
- Weekly pay.
- Possibly ongoing work for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be reliable and available at short notice to work a night shift.
- Reliable staff who can commit to the hours above.
- Good level of fitness as there is heavy lifting involved sometimes.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Being proactive and detailed focused is key.
- You are flexible and adaptable to work on various tasks during a shift.
Our client, based in the Chelmsford area, is looking for reliable and professional Night Parcel Sorters to be available at short notice with a view to possibly continuing for the right candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.