This Web Development role is best suited to an individual who has the expertise and experience to head up work within the design and development team. Our client is constantly looking to make use of the latest design and development tools and innovations to bring our clients websites that are second-to-none, and as such they seek to employ forward-thinking and technologically-minded developers who are not afraid to think outside the box and suggest new approaches and ideas.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the ability to craft flawless code and demonstrate a thorough understanding of markup compliancy. They should also be familiar with all major web applications and technologies and will be able to present a strong portfolio of previous development work on request.
- Experience of working with open source software is desirable, as is good general knowledge of SEO and all Google products.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of PHP programming language
- Good knowledge of databases & full e-commerce integration, API’s, user experience and journey
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as Joomla, Magento, Lavarel and Drupal
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best practices
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues
- The ability to convert PSD’s and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfection
- Ability to use Photoshop and cut up design templates
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools
- Experience leading and managing projects from initial brief to project completion
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Knowledge of building plug ins
- Pro-activity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding working knowledge of Adobe creative suite In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience in designing and building WordPress sites is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
Our Client, a Multi-Award winning Digital Agency, is looking to grow by adding a highly experience Lead Web Developer. Offering free onsite parking & offering continuing growth in your career. Having recently just moved to their brand new purpose build offices it's a fantastic time to join this growing company.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.