As a PPC Manager, you will be implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns; you will be asked to deliver training and share your expertise through these training sessions, produce blogs and articles. On top of this from time to time you will be asked to attend industry events like Google Partner events and represent the company.
You will be expected to cost-effectively handle the PPC marketing campaigns of each client and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis. This will include:
- Processing PPC audits for new clients.
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Display Network.
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for large corporate clients.
- Establishing targets and managing budgets.
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures.
- Analysing analytics and feeding back advice (this is an important part of the role).
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
You will work closely with the sales team by:
- Helping to form proposals.
- Auditing potential clients' accounts.
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time.
Our client is looking for the perfect candidate who has 3-4 years’ experience of managing multiple clients’ Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software.
- Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients’ PPC accounts.
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation).
- Be Google Ads qualified.
- Be Google Analytics qualified.
- Bing Ads Qualified.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, E-commerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc).
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are also required for this role.
- Proficiency with advanced Google Ads features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns.
Our Multi-Award winning client is looking to grow their team with a highly experienced PPC manager having just moved into their new offices & with onsite parking, it's a fantastic time to join a fast-paced growing Company.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.