Our growing client, based in Basildon, are looking to recruit a Re-Brand Assistant for a 6 month contract to support the delivery of a rebranding exercise across the Company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-confident and motivated early-career designer or marketer with substantial design skills and interest in testing and growing their skill set.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To support the delivery of a re-branding exercise across the Company.
• To work closely with all departments and to ensure that their documentation conforms to the new brand guidelines.
• Assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing Assistant with the successful roll-out of the new brand and minimise disruption during the re-brand project.
• Using Adobe Creative Cloud and the Microsoft suite of products, transfer technical, product, quality and promotional documentation into the new brand format.
• Work proactively with all parts of the business to ensure the new brand is applied appropriately to relevant materials including print, online, video, exhibition materials and merchandise.
• Act as the new brand champion and be the point of reference for all personnel on the new brand’s use.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager, liaise with external design agencies to produce new collateral as required.
• Report regularly on the progress of the re-branding project, flagging up any issues and challenges to ensure the project runs smoothly.
• Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
• Expenses as per the Company’s policy. •
25 days leave a year.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A sound understanding of design principles.
• A portfolio of previous design work.
• Experience of supporting a re-brand in another organisation.
• The ability to develop professional relationships with staff across the organisation.
• An understanding and appreciation of cultural differences in the two office locations.
• Excellent communication skills.
It is the overall goal of the Company to develop its current and future markets and the Re-brand Assistant will be expected to recognise and support the business objectives of the Company by:
• Being able to travel occasionally to office in Eindhoven for short periods of time.
• Understanding, supporting and communicating both internally and externally the company’s vision and goals.
Over the last few years, my client has invested in developing a marketing led approach to corporate affairs to support ongoing business growth for the long-term future. This approach is designed to capitalise on the success of both the company's products in our target markets and the company's reputation for domain-expertise and project delivery. As part of a wider corporate renaming project, my client is changing its name and branding.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.