Our Client is a large Financial Services organisation based in Brentwood, Essex. They are looking for a self-starter with experience in servicing complaints due to growth in their business.
- To acknowledge and resolve both written and verbal customer complaints promptly and respond to them within set time limits, systematically and fairly.
- Resolving customers’ complaints within agreed authority levels through investigations into root cause, to aid resolution.
- To make fair and impartial decisions on whether to uphold a complaint in line with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Using complaint information to improve customer experience and complaint handling.
- Handling written and escalated telephone complaints, and DSAR requests in accordance with company policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Aiding the production and/or analysis of MI for the monthly complaints report to the Board.
- Maintaining appropriate records relating to all complaint activity.
- Helping to develop and embed the TCF culture across the Servicing function.
The perfect candidate will have experience in financial services and our client is particularly interested in interviewing candidates with a minimum of 2 years mortgage experience but you will be trained to the required standard to enable you to perform to the role's specification.
- Have at least 2 years experience gained within the mortgage/financial services industry.
- Experience gained within a complaints, FOS and DSAR handling and customer service related role would be an advantage.
This is a large Financial Services client based in the Brentwood location. Our long standing client offers fantastic benefits for the right candidate:
- 21 days holiday (up to 28 days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Costco membership
- Gym membership
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.