Our Client a provider of specialist mortgages and secured loans currently have an excellent opportunity available for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their business. The candidate will undertake daily, weekly and monthly processing duties as a core member of the finance operations team. Specifically, provide support to users as required, through efficient and effective management of the Issues Log, and logging of telephone requests.
Assist the System Administrator with the efficient running of all servers and the network infrastructure. Support the IT Department in all aspects of communications, disaster recovery.
- Primary point of contact for the Service Desk.
- Diagnose and fix or escalate incidents submitted to the Service Desk.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment and applications.
- Provide assistance to ensure the servers run optimally, working proactively to preempt any problems.
- Maintain users.
- Maintain printing systems.
- Maintain the Intranet, being responsible for updating software and content.
- Assume responsibility for compliant equipment disposal.
- Monitor network performance and escalate errors and anomalies.
- Document support procedures and system configurations.
- Assist with administration of desktop and network based applications and infrastructure, and provide absence cover.
- Keep abreast of windows security updates.
- Diagnose system errors, and recognise which ones will need involvement from programmers.
- Install new IT equipment, e.g. servers, PCs, printers etc.
- Work unsociable hours as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist with major incident handling as required.
- Offers ideas for team improvement.
You will have previous experience in a similar role with the ability to troubleshoot to rapidly resolve technical problems:
- Proven experience of Windows System Administration.
- Experience of Systems Administration using Linux.
- Ability to use system monitoring tools.
- Experience of using network printers is desirable.
- Good networking capabilities, ie TCP/IP, is desirable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced team play with flexible approach.
- Proven experience in troubleshooting to rapidly resolve technical problems.
Our Client is a rapidly growing regulated provider of specialist mortgages and secured loans based in Brentwood, Essex.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.