A vacancy has arisen for an National Account Manager for a major importer of structural timber products in Billericay, Essex. We are looking for a candidate who is already well established as an Account Manager in a similar role.
- A major part of this role is to maintain and provide an excellent level of customer service to our Client's existing and well-established customer base.
- Where possible, you will up-sell and increase sales, within their current product range, introducing new products when required by their parent company.
- You will be required to travel regularly throughout the UK, to visit customers and attend trade functions.
- There may also be a need for you to visit Sweden with customers.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Account Manager with a solid background in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Good reporting and written communication skills.
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build and maintain solid customer relationships.
- Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business strategy.
- A knowledge of timber, house building or the construction industry would be advantageous however full training will be given.
- You should have a clean driving licence and valid UK Passport.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office products is required.
Our client, based in Billericay, is a National distributor of imported wood products from Europe.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.