We are URGENTLY recruiting for an EMEA wide Technical Support Specialist on behalf of our Basildon based client.
This is an immediate start 6 MONTH CONTRACT
The successful candidate can expect the role to be inclusive of the following:
- Provide technical support on live / compliance POS related issues, to third parties, clients and internal departments.
- Support various projects within POS Integration and Merchant Operations, working with, Alliances, PSP’s, Vendors, Project managers.
- Supports POS software, hardware, analysis, specifications, testing, troubleshooting and deployment.
- Supports issues relating to the deployment of POS software and hardware.
- Provides technical support for POS Help Desk.
- Trains users and technical staff in the use of new software/Hardware.
- Works with users and IT staff to develop and modify systems to meet current and future needs.
- Supports user maintenance requests.
- Supports POS terminal management systems, for troubleshooting and scheduling, to enable successful downloads to POS devices.
- Supports 3rd party logistics companies to enable the successful deployment of POS devices Acts as the primary point of contact for Payment Service Providers, Software Houses, Vendors and all clients across EMEA, including internal operations.
- Provides 2nd level technical support to the above.
- Owns, tracks and escalates issues.
Our client is looking for someone with the following competencies:
- Excellent communication written and verbal.
- Organisational Savvy & Politics.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Fully PC literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail.
- Flexible approach with the ability to travel and stay away from home.
You must have the following experience:
- Basic Scheme knowledge of MasterCard, Visa Diners, CUP, JCB, AMEX. EMV protocols.
- Previous knowledge of related technical and business experience.
- Knowledge of the end to end acquiring process with the ability to determine client-impacting issues
Technical experience of POS (Point of Sale) is required.
- Experience with multiple acquiring platforms, IPG, Base 24, Omnipay, MSIP, Emax, Poseidon, GANS and Bridge.
- First class technical analyst skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Full driving licence essential.
- Will occasionally be required to travel which may involve an overnight stay.
- Salesforce Knowledge required.
Our client is a busy Company based in Basildon.