We are recruiting a Senior Settlements Analyst for our client, a growing Financial Services Organisation based in Basildon, who are a Global Leader in Payments Processing and offer fantastic opportunities to grow in your career in Financial Services.
The role is in their team responsible for accurate balancing and reconciling of multiple processing platforms. It is a busy role which entails assisting in the daily balancing process and provision of information to client, the continuous automation and improvement of the balancing process and supporting the implementation of new clients on to the platform for Settlement.
- Responsible for balancing and reconciling the processing platform within agreed client SLAs.
- Settling funds with clients and governing organisations and for controlling company exposure to liability.
- This position acts as the SME for internal and client issues and queries.
- Proactively reviews processes and implements process improvements to ensure that the platform is balanced in an accurate and timely manner meeting the daily tight client SLAs.
- Support projects and programmes of moderate to high complexity throughout the life cycle.
- Make decisions based on experience and ability to anticipate problem situations and be proactive in reducing liability.
- Proactively manage Settlement incidences, major issues and concerns should be escalated to Manager.
- Flexible to work on tasks defined by management in line with the Company’s Strategic goals.
This exciting role requires a self-starter, preferably someone who has previous knowledge of card/scheme processing, experience working with First Vision and can work independently across management and technical groups on the functions they support.
- Strong IT skills - especially in MS Office, Advanced Excel Macros, HTML, VB, Java Scripting & SQL desirable.
- Knowledge of card/scheme processing would be preferable.
- Automation experience and skills using various scripting languages preferable.
- Knowledge of First Vision – preferable.
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Can work independently with management and technical groups on the functions they support.
- Ability to work as a member of the team to deliver customer focused service.
Our Client, is a growing Financial Services Organisation based in Basildon, who is a Global Leader in Payments Processing.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.