Our Client, a Financial Planning Company based in Basildon, Essex, is looking for a Client Relationship Coordinator to support their busy Client Servicing back office.
- Provide friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries (by phone, email and in person).
- Prepare client documentation in advance of and following client meetings (as per business processes).
- Manage client service needs and client expectations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with other team members on work progress per client account and keep clients informed (as per
- Liaise with clients on any administration queries they may have.
- Assist in client meetings when required.
- Ensure that relevant service components (as per client agreement) are delivered throughout the year in
a timely manner.
- Open and maintain client files to the required compliance standards.
- Ensure action points resulting from client meetings get diarised and dealt with.
- Check accuracy and completeness of new business documentation.
- Ensure that all business applications are processed accurately and efficiently, in a compliant manner to
the firms standards.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures.
- Record fees.
- Liaise with product providers to ensure timely and accurate responses to clients (progress chasing).
- Send letters of authority and gather accurate information as per advice process.
- Obtain illustrations and application forms.
- Produce portfolio valuations.
- Ensure fund top ups, withdrawals, switches, and re-balances are carried out accurately and within
- Organise client review meetings as per Annual Review Process.
- Prepare paperwork required for the reviews as per Annual Review Process.
- Support FPs in the delivery of reviews, if needed.
- Ensure implementation and completion of agreed actions.
- Back-office systems are kept up-to-date.
- Filter FP’s general information, queries, phone calls and invitations.
- Open, scan, log and allocate incoming post when needed.
- Other duties as directed by management.
You will be a highly motivated individual happy to work in a busy environment to meet deadlines. You will have at least 3 years experience working as an administrator E level. Previous PA experience from within the Financial Services Industry and at least 2 years working within a Financial Planning Environment E.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and electronic diary management.
- Financial Services back office systems - Desirable.
- Advanced Excel -Desirable.
- Knowledge of Financial Services Products.
- Knowledge of cash flow planning tools -Desirable.
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence.
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written).
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined.
- Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks.
- Able to work within defined business processes.
- Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist others when busy.
- Able to work under pressure on occasions to achieve deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Excellent ability to prioritise and plan workload.
- Evidence of correspondence raising and diary management.
- Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
Our Client is a growing and leading Financial Planning Company based in Basildon who are looking for a motivated and experienced Client Relationship Coordinator to provide excellent customer service to their clients.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.