Fantastic opportunity for an experienced VNA Forklift Driver to join an established team based in Basildon in a Temporary to Permanent role.
- Moving products around.
- Loading & unloading of products.
- Side loading and group-age experience required.
- Stock movements with your forklift.
- General warehouse work.
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 per annum depending on experience
Plus 10% bonus & private medical care.
Shift Pattern is currently Monday – Friday either 6.30 am to 3.30 pm or 11.30 am to 8.30 pm. (These will rotate weekly).
This is a busy warehouse role and a fantastic opportunity to become a permanent position.
Person Specification & Duties:
• Must have Aisle Master & Counter Balance licence. A Valid Man UP Very Narrow Aisle FLT Licence (VNA Licence) (in-house licence can be accepted).
• Previous warehouse experience with large distribution environments would be advantageous. / Previous warehouse and order picking experience required.
• Needs to be physically fit – cleaning involved, so need to be able for it and OK with heights.
• Really looking for a safe pair of hands, reliable happy to plod along and get things done.
• Need to have basic computer knowledge.
• Flexible, good attitude, good time keeping.
Our Client is looking for a Temp to Permanent Warehouse Operator/Forklift Driver to join their established team in Basildon. The company is a global leader within the food/drinks industry with fantastic training investment in individual staffing.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.