Are you a Recruitment Manager looking for a new challenge? We are looking to fill a very unique role in Essex for our client. This type of opportunity doesn't present itself very often and we are extremely keen to speak to you if you have talent acquisition or internal recruitment experience.
Our Client is a reputable Financial Services Organisation and a Global Leader in Payments Processing solutions based in Basildon. They have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Recruitment Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager to join their busy Internal Recruitment team for a full-time contract up to 12 months.
You will lead on all aspects of Contact Centre recruitment, which is a high volume, fast paced, and constantly changing market to ensure quality applicants and smooth recruitment processes.
You will oversee three Recruiters who you will support on strategy and day-to-day hiring queries as well as managing a portfolio of Stakeholders internally to support recruiting strategies and ensure we remain on target for new starter intakes.
The Operations recruitment team have recently absorbed the recruitment of Temporary workers to ensure that permanent or temporary staff go through the same recruitment processes and experience to hopefully lead conversions to permanent employment and drive attrition.
Together both permanent and temporary recruitment needs can vary of approximately 50-200 a month so being able to adapt, being versatile and being able to find solutions quickly is absolutely key.
The ideal candidate has excelled in a previous Recruitment managerial capacity and has experience in high volume recruitment.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to plan deliver ongoing strategies for recruitment activities.
- Ability to recruit, source and headhunt for Senior appointments.
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and support the Recruiters in sourcing and interviewing contact centre agents.
- Ability to understand stakeholder plans and arrive at appropriate suggestions leveraging business knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing competitive recruitment market.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
- Desirable but not essential: Financial Services experience and/or Contact Centre experience.
Our Client is a reputable Financial Services Organisation and a Global Leader in Payments Processing solutions based in Basildon.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.