Calling all production operatives... we have a variety of different positions for an experienced production people. You will perform routine and specific production duties to include finished goods assembly & test and ensures compliance to packaging specifications.
- Assembly of components, sub-assemblies of production and / or development products according to set procedures.
- Inspection & testing of products including operation of automatic test equipment as necessary.
- Responsibility of self-inspection thereby requiring high level of accuracy and quality of work.
- Pack and identify products as per packaging instructions.
- To work closely with the manufacturing team to meet daily targets.
- Ensure assembled components meet the criteria of the work instructions / visual aids.
- Accurately completes all logs, to include parts produced and rejected, regular checks and downtime.
- Ensures that safe working practices are followed and contributes ideas to simplification and standardization of the workplace.
- To follow work instructions as needed.
- To maintain a clean area and performs general housekeeping.
This role is Monday to Friday and with various shift patterns as follows there is sure to be a position that will suit you!
- Early day from 5.30 am
- Standard day from 7.30 am
- Late day from 1.30 pm
- Nights from 9.30 pm.
No weekend work and weekly pay!
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, be a positive role model within a busy manufacturing environment and have some experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of mould setting/tool setting would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to perform basic math functions.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Our established and industry leading Client uses the latest manufacturing technologies combined with traditional engineering skills to provide a manufacturing service that offers Product Development, Rapid Prototyping, Tooling and Low to Medium Volume Production using a variety of materials to suit product, assembly and system requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.