We are recruiting an Injection Moulding Supervisor for our Client in Laindon. Hours are 13.30 to 22.00 Monday to Friday. Daily duties will include:
- Operate injection moulding machines according to procedure.
- Set-up and operate injection moulding machines to manufacture plastic components.
- Set machine controls, regulating moulding temperature, volume of plastic, moulding pressure and time according to knowledge of plastics and moulding procedures.
- Carry out quality checks on moulded parts as necessary.
- Accurately completes all logs, data input and written, to include hourly checks and downtime.
- Maintain production tools ready and in safe condition by administering the tooling preventative maintenance program.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines.
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment as needed.
- Performs root cause analysis when problems arise to determine if actions can be taken immediately or appropriate personnel need to be called.
- Participate in cross functional process improvement teams and will actively participate in daily team production meetings.
- Communicate key items with the plant environment on safety, quality, maintenance, production and continuous improvement.
- Follow work instructions as needed and may be asked to write, revise and train others to those instructions.
- Experience in a plastic moulding manufacturing environment.
- Experience in setting of moulding injection machines.
- Able to operate forklift to move tools to and from the moulding area.
- Able to perform basic maths function.
Our established and industry leading Client uses the latest manufacturing technologies combined with traditional engineering skills to provide a manufacturing service that offers Product Development, Rapid Prototyping, Tooling and Low to Medium Volume Production using a variety of materials to suit product, assembly and system requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.