Our client is a large Automotive Group, based in Basildon, who are growing their team and are now looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Administrator.
This is a hands-on role and you will be expected to work at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders so solid communication skills coupled with a background in setting and implementing policies and procedures is a must.
The ideal candidate will have a list 1 year within facilities management and a minimum of 2 years in an administrative role. You will be an excellent communicator with strong all round management skills and a flexible, likeable and positive personality.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of working closely in a team and with key stakeholders at all levels of management.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation skills and a natural problem solver who thrives on multi-tasking.
- Flexible and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and tenacity.
- Ensuring set policies and procedures are followed.
- Managing within strict financial controls, ensuring best value.
- Proficient IT skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Our client is part of a large Automotive Group based in Basildon.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.