Our growing Distribution Company based in Basildon are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator.
Working as one of the Customer Service Administrators, you'll need to have experience of high demand customer service and sales in order to deliver support on product selection and usage to the professional customer base.
The role is responsible for responding to incoming customer enquiries, on the telephone, face to face and via email. Delivering advice on product selection, order processing and liaising with customers on deliveries.
Main duties include:
• Offering outstanding customer service at all times.
• Speaking to customers on the phone or via email, accurately understanding and processing orders.
• Understanding the client’s product range and delivering product advice, guiding selection and usage.
• Offering customers special offers and promotions.
• Updating customer records.
• Attendance at training courses.
• Becoming a contact for specialist technical queries.
Our Client have stressed that t is essential that the successful candidate will be that of a professional calibre, who understands the necessity of first class customer service.
• Good telephone manner/confident on the phone.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Keen to learn, can do/will do attitude.
• Well organised and able to multi-task.
• Excellent inter-company communication skills.
• IT literate, especially with MS Office.
• SAP operating system is desirable but not essential.
Our client delivers innovative brands to the facilities management industry, offering a global customer base a wide range of products to support their FM needs.
They offer progression within the team and industry qualification so that you can grow to be an expert in the field.
Free Parking on-site
Friendly office with a small, flexible team.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.