The job purpose of Business development Executive is to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets, conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person.
The duties and responsibilities that come with this role are:
- Lead generation using both internal and external resources.
- Updating CRM to reflect accurate sales activity.
- Develop an understanding of the key markets we operate in.
- Achieving the targeted amount of new business aligning with the business strategic objectives.
- Maintenance and Management of all Business Development administration and documentation.
- Support with external customer visits and exhibitions including extensive travel and overnight stays .
- Cold calling potential customers.
- Liaising with Sales and Operational departments to ensure the smooth transition of opportunity handover.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for that next step in their career to work for a well established, successful, innovative company. In addition to the normal duties, you may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties to meet the needs of the business. The person will have to be willing be away for approximately two days per month.
- Must have at least one years experience in sales, business development or a customer facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated, target orientated and a good influence.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Strong administration skills.
Our client is a well established, growing Communications & Management Consultancy within the RF and Microwave industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive for their Basildon office.
- Holiday sacrifice scheme.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Flu vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Noble Recruiting. Our Privacy Information Statement is accessible from our website and explains how we will use your information.