Noble Recruiting is a team of positive, motivated, hard working and successful people with a real passion for recruitment. We love what we do. Changing lives is rewarding. We have a great working environment. We all know what’s expected of us and the path we have to take to achieve it. We support each other and really are one big happy family.
We are always looking to expand our team with like minded people. Whether you have industry experience or not, or could offer us something we don’t currently have, we’d be interested in hearing from you.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Be the best by learning from the best! This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in Recruitment.
What is the role of a Recruitment Consultant? A recruitment consultant's role is demanding and diverse and involves:
• using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
• building relationships with clients
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
• advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
• headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
• completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy
• receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
• requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
• briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
• preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
• organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client
• informing candidates about the results of their interviews
• negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
• offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant
Noble recruiting have seen significant growth over the past 8 years and as a result we continue to expand our team of recruiters. Our Consultants work to a tight code of ethics and conduct which sets us apart from the rest. Our sales activity is aggressive, consistent but most importantly light hearted and realistic. We reward our Consultants with a healthy basic and one of the industry’s best commission structures - without threshold. The successful candidate will be self motivated with at least 2 years local market experience and will understand that recruitment is not a numbers game, it’s a relationship game!