Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Leigh on Sea, Essex
Salary: £7.83 an hour, plus uncapped commission
Hours: flexible hours offered, shifts as below, we have four sets of full time shifts to offer:
- Shift 1: Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm with Thursdays and Sundays off.
- Shift 2: Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm with Wednesdays and Sundays off.
- Shift 3: Sunday to Friday 9.30am to 6.30pm with Thursdays and Saturdays off.
- Shift 4: Sunday to Friday 10am to 7pm with Tuesdays and Saturdays off.
All shifts are paid at the standard hourly rate and over time is available.
You can choose which shift is preferable for you.
First interviews will be held at the agency in Wickford and then with the client in Leigh on Sea.
Are you an experienced Sales Advisor looking for extra money this Christmas? If so, then please call or apply today!!
Our client based in Leigh on Sea are looking for a Sales Advisor to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact, projecting a professional and efficient image of the company and maximising potential income by providing best in class customer service and excellent job conversion rates to those who approach the company with a view to using its services.
- Take telephone enquiries for glazing, locks, plumbing, electrical, drainage, Gas Works and Pest Control services, dealing with each enquiry effectively and converting them into firm sales orders wherever possible
- Delivering high standards of customer care, ensuring customers receive prompt and courteous responses, and that efficient action is taken in accordance with their needs
- Ensuring calls are dealt with in a professional, calm and understanding manner
- Liaising with other in-house Departments and Engineers on the road to provide a comprehensive and efficient response service
- Provide quotes both written and verbal for the above
- Entering jobs and quotes on the Service Centre database, updating information to ensure data is up- to-date accurate and meaningful
- Following up written, verbal quotes and estimates daily with a view to turning them into sales orders
- Assisting with clearing down jobs if other staff are busy
- Liaising with the customer and keeping them informed of progress
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Great telephone manner
- Capable of providing best in class customer service
- Experience of providing a customer focussed service
- Contact Centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent IT skills including Email, Internet and Databases
- The ability to prioritise work, manage conflicting deadlines and work to conflicting deadlines
- Able to work to agreed company policy and procedure
- Able to work as part of a team
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Weekly pay for hours worked
- Guaranteed hours and money until Christmas 2018 and possibly into the New Year
- Permanent positions available if you want to build a career depending on attendance/performance levels.
- Free parking on site
- Clean eating/lunch/break area available with full amenities for use by all staff from day one.
- Uncapped commission calculated and processed for you monthly