We have an exciting opportunity based within a growing construction company in Grays:
Vacancy: SALES SUPPORT
Job Type: Full Time
Hours of Work: Monday - 8.00-5.30pm
Reports to: Branch Manager
The company - who we are?
The role - What will you be doing?
Do you have passion for outstanding customer service, administration and the construction business? Are
you a driven individual with a focus on sales and numbers?
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Raise quotations, deal with all quotation amendments, and follow up on all quotations with aim of
converting quotations to orders
* Make follow up phone calls on sales promotions
* Pass leads to external sales team
* Ensure customers are aware of full product range
* Assist with general administration duties for the branch
* Update sage CRM system
* Open new accounts
* Management of existing customers
You - what are the requirements?
* Experience in a similar position.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
* Professional demeanour and appearance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and common sense are a must.
* Excellent telephone manner.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer. Please not that due to a high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.