Recruitment Consultant - Construction Desk
Location: Wickford, Essex
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped commission (OTE £40,000)
Job Category: Construction Recruitment
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, positive minded, experienced Recruiter to come in and continue to grow our Construction Division.
This is a role with good variety. To break the role down, 50% of your time will be spent on proactive sales activity, with the other 50% split between researching, marketing, account management, interviewing and placing candidates in new roles.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with at least 2 years experience in a Recruitment Consultant role.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Head-hunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, interviewing and creating a short-list of candidates for the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets
- Participating in meetings, sales days, training and coaching
We reward our Consultants with a healthy basic and one of the industry’s best commission structures - without threshold and completely uncapped.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.