South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex
£7.83 per hour
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Monday to Friday’s
Temporary to PERMANENT POSITION
Working with a team you will to assemble electro-mechanical products to customer specifications. The work can be intricate so attention to detail is essential so previous experience in a similar environment would be excellent, but some training is given.
Working from production drawings and instructions you will assemble product to specifications which will entail soldering, wiring, electro-mech assembly.
• Some Electrical Assembly experience would be ideal, but training will be given
• Excellent hand to eye co-ordination Basic wiring / Soldering would also be great
• Able to work in a team
• Good communication skills
• Able to work in a pressurised, busy environment
• Soldering skills would be an advantage, but not essential.
Additional Information / Benefits:
• Off-road parking available in the area
• Working with the following positions or areas would be ideal to have industry knowledge/terminology: Assembler, PCB, Solder, Wiring PCB, Printed Circuit Board, Electrical Assembler, Bench Assembly.
Want to find out about the latest information and jobs from Noble Recruiting. Subscribe to our newsletter below.
If you'd like to receive regular updates on the latest Recruitment News in your local area, please subscribe to our Client Newsletter below.
" Having recently dealt with Noble Recruiting I can honestly say that the service, detail and manner of their approach stands out in the recruiting sector as a beacon of best practice. "