Job Title: Client Services Supervisor
Salary: £26,000 + part of the discretionary bonus scheme
Hours: 40 Hours per week - Between 8am & 5:30pm Mon - Thurs, 8am & 5pm on Fridays
Job description: Our Client a Construction company based in Basildon are currently seekinga Client Services Supervisor to manage the Client Services within the company. Reporting to the Service Manager, the Client Services Supervisor will beorganising the day to day operation of our customer service including routing/logistics of the Service Engineers, liaising directly with Clients, and interfacing with other team members to provide continuous support of fleet management and of onsite services to Clients.
The Client Services Supervisor will be working within a well-established company with a proven track record of customer service to ensure the best standards of support and service continue to be provided to our Clients at all times. This is a service that is to be delivered to our Clients by the team in a timely and pleasant manner. The Client Services Supervisor will be responsible to the Service Manager for not only managing to achieve aims, but in identifying training needs and gaps in knowledge, and developing with those that know within the company, training to embed the knowledge into the team devising talks and materials to do so.
- Development of the company’s Client Support for the products and services we provide. The company’s aim is not only to initially maintain existing systems and services at current levels of service, but to develop a new approach which makes us proactive in fault diagnosis and response
- To improve our Client experience while maintaining our policy - to provide a quality, professional, accountable liaison service between our Clients and the range of on-site support and administrative services we offer with the UK
- To bring together all resources within the company needed to provide a quality, professional service of on-site support to our Clients
- Establish 'best practice’ ways of working to ensure efficiency and smooth running of Service Department whilst always seeking to improve
- To deal with returned unit charges, both the system of production and accuracy of damage letters, ensuring consistency to Clients
- Establish and agree ways of working with other Departments to ensure efficient flow of paperwork through the business
- Motivate, train and lead by example, communicating at all levels
- Review, monitor and achieve service response targets
- Always seek opportunities to maximise our hires/sales with our Client
- Ensure team training is to a high standard with defined SMART training plans for all
- Deal with Client complaints and provide solutions
- Responsible for ensuring Client Support Team efficiently and satisfactorily handle all aspects of gas and toilet service requirements on behalf of our Clients
- Daily monitoring of telemetry reports, updating Clients to ensure efficient and cost effective running of units
- To maintain our policy of each person or department as a whole taking full ownership of a Client problem until resolved
- To be able to pacify and defuse potentially volatile situations, finding solutions in a speedy and professional manner
- Maintain full product knowledge data base and train staff in its use and understanding
- Updating all necessary in house systems.
- General admin duties
- Bring forward ideas to constantly improve our Client Experience