We've talked to our existing clients and they have given us 10 great reasons why you should consider us for your preferred supplier list...
- Our Senior Recruitment Consultants are dedicated experts across our six specialist sectors:
- Office & Administration
- Accounting & Finance
- IT & Digital
- Construction & Engineering
- Industrial & Technical
- Temporary Services (Commercial & Industrial)
- We partner with each Client to understand your business and market sector
Our specialist industry knowledge helps us understand your needs as a business. Our personal approach allows us to profile candidates that will fit within your organisation and culture.
- Expert Pre-Selection
You will only ever meet the strongest candidates for each vacancy.
Typically we will match a potential 8 candidates to the Job Description through a number of routes:-
- Applications from our job boards
- Applications from social media
- Existing database of talent
- Resource potential talent through CV searching using linkedIn; Reed and CV Library.
We undertake a face to face interview of these 8 candidates on your behalf at our offices in Wickford.
We establish 3 to shortlist for you to conduct a 2nd interview based on:
- They can do the job
- They fit your Company type and culture
- Location and environment
- Money and hours
- You never miss out on a Candidate that matches your business
The other 5 candidates are then taken back out to market by our Recruitment Specialists and we will contact you directly if we have a candidate that we believe is a good match for your business even when you are not actively looking.
- We place over 95% of our vacancies through this unique pre-selection process.
- We have extremely high client retention rate since our candidates match exactly the client’s needs.
- We match all levels of vacancies from Entry-Level and Temporary Positions through to Senior Management and Board level.
- Our Recruitment Consultants are rewarded
The more vacancies they fill the more they earn, so it is in their interest to ensure you see only the very best candidates.
- We Save you Money and Time
It takes most clients between 10 and 12 weeks to recruit a high calibre team member. This lengthy lead time can be critical to your organisation when a key role is left unfilled.
By partnering with an award-winning recruitment agency, you can significantly reduce this lead-time. Typically, Noble Recruiting will place the right person into your business in less than 4 weeks.
- No upfront fees – you only pay for the results we achieve. No results, simply no fee!
How to become a valued client
We would welcome the opportunity to tender to be your preferred recruitment supplier and offer you the best candidates using our Expert Pre-Selection Process.